Edgar Rice Burroughs’ John Carter of Mars: Dotar Sojat Era Supplemental Rulebook provides you with an in depth look at the Dotar Sojat era of play for the John Carter of Mars: Adventures on the Dying World of Barsoom roleplaying game.
- Narrator advice on using the themes and tone of the era and the plots of A Princess of Mars to create exciting Dotar Sojat era campaigns.
- New character options for red Martians, green Martians and Earthborn, including new pre-made talents, flaws, and expanded accolades and renown spends.
- New narrator characters, those most beloved and despised of the era.
- New strange technology, powers for your players to acquire and mysterious places of the Dotar Sojat era to explore, all packed with plot seeds to inspire narrators.
- Expanded rules for airships and using them in battle, rules for designing and building your own vessel, and a selection of pre-made ships for player and narrator convenience.
Das PDF des Buches ist im Lieferumfang enthalten.