Project ECCO is a game of time travel and cosmic horror—a solo journaling game with a twist. Time travel across the pages of a planner, writing in and marking up the dates based on prompts as you go, ultimately creating an artifact of your travels through time.
You work for the mysterious organization known only as The Agency , tasked with tracking a time-consuming entity throughout an entire year.
In the end, will you destroy the Entity? Do you dare question the Agency? Can you find yourself?
AT A GLANCE
- For 1 player with no GM required
- Playable across any full-year planner (day, week, month) from any year
- Average game time: three to five 1-2 hour sessions (though this is dependent on how much you choose to write)
- High replayability
- With over 200 prompts throughout the game, no two playthroughs will be the same
- 6 possible ending prompts
- Legacy Rules for repeat play in the same planner
- Creating an Artifact - In the end, your planner will become an artifact of your travels through time, with dates marked up, destroyed, and forever changed by your actions
- What you need to start playing: a planner, a writing utensil, a six-sided dice, a coin